|Burn Ban in place, no ground fires allowed. Dutchoven cooking allowed if fires are raised off the ground ONLY. There is no drinking water and no showers on site! Troops are encouraged to bring several full water jugs.|
October 9-11, 2015
Smilin’ V Scout Ranch
(near Liberty Hill, TX)
Welcome to the Trailhead of Scouting, Webelos! It’s time to hit the trail of Boy Scouting and learn first-hand about the teamwork, camaraderie, and adventure that awaits you and your partners along the Boy Scout trail!
Thunderbird District Webelos Woods is an overnight camping weekend where Boy Scout troops host Webelos and their parents for a camping extravaganza.
Webelos will have an opportunity to:
- See Boy Scout troops doing scoutcraft and visit their camps
- Play games emphasizing Scout skills and teamwork
- Spend a weekend camping with their host troop
- Cook, camp, and play as members of a scout-led patrol
- Have fun and get a preview of the Boy Scout experience
$15 per person
Host Troops register on DoubleKnot by Oct. 2, 2015
Webelos and Webelos Parents register with a host Troop
Please contact Luis Rodriguez, our District Executive, for more information.